DUBLIN, Sept. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “Southeast Asian LED Lighting Market, Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study analyzes the market in terms of drivers, restraints, forecasts, trends, and competitive landscape. Countries under study are Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. The study period is from 2015 to 2023; 2018 is the base year.
The Southeast Asian LED lighting market has been growing steadily over the last few years, mainly due to government initiatives, rising demand, and infrastructure projects. The government offers strong support through incentives and regulations; financial support is provided to boost local manufacturers.
Declining prices have resulted in rising consumer demand for and adoption of LED products. In addition, environment-friendly products are seeing increased uptake across the region, fueled by the efforts of the key market participants. The outdoor lighting segment will record significant growth over the next 2-3 years as a result of infrastructure-related investments. Except for Singapore, all the other countries under study are embarking on major projects that are likely to be completed in the short term.
However, market growth is restrained by the intense price competition. Price wars, along with the lack of end-user awareness about the various LED solutions, hamper demand. In addition, declining prices affect companies’ bottom-lines and hinder their capacity to spend on R&D and other development efforts.
Growth opportunities include the lighting-as-a-service (LaaS) business model, technological advancements, R&D as a go-to-market strategy, cost efficiency, and the increasing applicability of LED lighting and its solutions. Growing end-user segments and emerging applications will drive market expansion. High R&D budgets and innovative practices will play a key role in capturing more market share. The shift to LaaS has proven to be a significant change in the market. By providing consumers with the option of reduced set-up costs, companies have found an alternative business model to address unmet market needs and expand their portfolios.
Many companies from the region are supported by various government initiatives to meet export capabilities, which allows them to provide high-quality products at relatively lower prices.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the anticipated market growth between 2018 and 2023?
- What are the key drivers and restraints to market growth?
- What are the trends in end-user segments and distribution channels?
- Who are the key market participants and what are their competitive strengths?
- What is the market landscape like in each of the major Southeast Asian economies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO’s Perspective
2. Market Overview
- Market Definitions and Scope
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Segmentation by Application
- Market Segmentation by Geography
- Distribution Channels
- Value Chain
- Lighting Technology Roadmap
3. Drivers and Restraints – Total LED Lighting Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Forecasts and Trends – Total LED Lighting Market
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Pricing Trends
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Country
- Revenue Forecast by Vertical Market
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Vertical Market
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Distribution Channel
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Distribution Channel Discussion
5. Demand Analysis – Total LED Lighting Market
- Penetration Analysis
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis – Total LED Lighting Market
- Market Share
- Competitive Environment
- Top Competitors
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 – LaaS Business Model
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Technological Advancements
- Growth Opportunity 3 – R&D as a Go-to-Market Strategy
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Cost Efficiency
- Growth Opportunity 5 – Increasing Applicability
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
8. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Impact of Mega Trends on the Market
9. CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective on the LED Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/87ibh1
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716