Nov 08, 2019 (AB Digital via COMTEX) — According to a report,”Private Cloud Server Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Hosting Type (User Hosting, Provider Hosting), By Organization Type (SME, Large Enterprise), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025″, published by Grand View Research, Inc., The global private cloud server market size is expected to reach USD 205.44 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 29.6% from 2019 to 2025. Aggressive investments being made by organizations to overhaul the conventional IT infrastructure coupled with the continued adoption of cloud computing technology is anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period. The growing emphasis on adopting cloud computing technology in emerging economies is also expected to drive the market growth from 2019 to 2025.
As organizations continue to move their businesses to a hosted IT infrastructure, the need for robust security & privacy, customization, and compliance, among others, is also rising. As data is of utmost importance for large enterprise as well as small and medium enterprises, and any loss of critical data may result in significant losses of a business. Private cloud server solutions not only eliminate the concerns over data loss but also encourage organizations to adopt the bring your own device (BYOD) trend and deploy a mobile workforce. Data recovery options being offered by the providers of these solutions also help in annulling the concerns over data loss.
Private cloud server solutions are capable of catering to the need of on-demand computing services. They can manage a range of applications, storage needs, and processing power requirements efficiently, thereby helping organizations to utilize the computing capacity and subscribe for different services using a pay-as-you-go model. They can also allow workloads to be deployed to another server in event of changes in the resource demands, thereby ensuring that organizations have an adequate and robust virtual infrastructure.
When it comes to investing in IT infrastructure and security, small and medium enterprises often have limited resources and budgets constraints. However, private cloud server solutions can help such enterprises in reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO) associated with the IT infrastructure. The awareness about private cloud server solutions among small and medium enterprises is growing as a result, thereby driving the market growth. Besides, additional benefits, such as improved business control and scalability, offered by private cloud server solutions can not only help organizations in maximizing the utilization of resources but also in enhancing the efficiency of the business.
Get Free Sample Copy of Private Cloud Server Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/private-cloud-server-market/request/rs1
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The user hosting segment accounted for a market share of over 51% in 2018 owing to the greater flexibility and scalability offered by user-hosted private cloud server solutions without compromising with data security
- The Asia Pacific regional market is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period, particularly owing to the growing demand for private cloud server solutions from small and medium enterprises in the region
- The North America regional market dominated the global private cloud server market in 2018 as companies in North America continued to collect large volumes of data to analyze the changing consumer behavior
- The demand for private cloud server solutions is rising as analyzing the large volumes of data trigger the need for high storage and processing capacities and necessitate the adoption of hosted IT infrastructure for robust data management
- Key players operating in the market include VMware; Dell Inc.; Cisco Systems Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; and Amazon.com, Inc.
Have A Query, Ask Our Expert @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3286/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global private cloud server market on the basis of hosting type, organization type, and region:
Private Cloud Server Hosting Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- User Hosting
- Provider Hosting
Private Cloud Server Organization Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- Large Enterprise
Private Cloud Server Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse More Reports in Next Generation Technologies Industry:
- Operator Training Simulator Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/operator-training-simulators-market
- Video Management Software Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/video-management-software-market
About Grand View Research, Inc.
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States