The “Nisin Market by Application (Meat, Poultry & Seafood Products, Dairy Products, Beverages, Bakery & Confectionery Products, Canned & Frozen Food products, and Other applications) and Region – Global Trends and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The nisin market is projected to grow from USD 429.64 million in 2019 to reach USD 553.00 million, recording a CAGR of 4.5 % in terms of value.
Key factors, such as the increase in demand for clean label ingredient snacks and organic preservatives across regions, are projected to drive the growth of the nisin market during the forecast period.
By application, the dairy product segment accounted for the largest share in 2019.
The dairy products segment is projected to dominate the application segment in the nisin market. For dairy products, such as cheese, nisin is the most preferred and effective preservative due to the heat treatment steps of pasteurization, which does not eliminate all the spores. In addition, milk is sensitive to thermal treatment. Therefore, manufacturers prefer investing in nisin to preserve dairy products.
North America accounted for the largest share in the global nisin market due to the higher acceptability and growing awareness toward clean label products.
The global nisin market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region. These regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. The nisin market in the North American region is projected to be driven by the increase in consumer awareness toward organic and clean label ingredients. North America is a key manufacturer of the food & beverage industry. Moreover, North America is one of the leading consumers of dairy products, processed food, and canned food products. Nisin is one of the non-toxic preservative options, which is gaining popularity among manufacturers.
Reasons to buy this report
- To get a comprehensive overview of the nisin market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolio details, and the key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights about the major countries/regions, in which the nisin market is flourishing
- Effective and Non-Toxic Properties Than Other Natural Preservatives
- Nisin Acts as a Natural Preservative With Therapeutic Benefits
- Increase in the Use of Natural Preservatives for Meat & Poultry Products in Europe and North America
- Consumer Awareness for Clean Label Products
- Health Hazards of Chemical Preservatives
- Growth in International Trade, Demand, and Investments in the Processed Food Market to Drive the Demand for Nisin
- Crucial and Sensitive Production
- Use of Preservation Techniques to Discourage Demand for Nisin
- Availability of Resources and High Demand for Nisin in Emerging Markets to Create Profitable Opportunities for Manufacturers
- Potential Applications in the Brewery Industry
- High Demand for Functional Foods to Offer Growth Opportunities
- Launch of Products from Non-Gmo Sources to Drive Demand
- Limited Resources and High Cost of Natural Preservatives
- Galactic Sa
- Handary S.A.
- Siveele B.V.
- Zhejiang Silver-Elephant Bioengineering
- Shandong Freda Biotechnology
- Chihon Biotechnology
- Mayasan Biotech
- Cayman Chemical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ux05hi
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200629005250/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900