DALLAS, Oct. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Dozens of the nation’s most respected money managers, economists, and trading specialists are gathering at the Hyatt Regency Dallas for The MoneyShow, October 13-14, to analyze the markets and economy, explain how they’re adapting their strategies, and share specific portfolio recommendations and trade ideas.
Featuring over 50 keynote addresses, interactive workshops and panel discussions, The MoneyShow Dallas is Texas’ premiere educational event for self-directed investors and traders looking to find an edge in the markets, increase profitability, and expand their network.
Featured Financial Experts:
- George Gilder, Senior Fellow & Co-Founder, Discovery Institute
- Peter Schiff, Chief Economist & Global Strategist, Euro Pacific Capital
- Jonathan Hoenig, Portfolio Manager, Capitalistpig Hedge Fund
- Stephen Moore, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Heritage Foundation
- Tom Sosnoff, Co-Founder, thinkorswim, tastytrade, & tastyworks
- Stephen Schork, Editor, The Schork Report
- Amelia Bourdeau, CEO & Founder, Market Compass
- Brad Thomas, Editor, Forbes Real Estate Investor
- Kelley Wright, Managing Editor, Investment Quality Trends
- Morgan Barna, CFA, ETF Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Will Rate Cuts Save the Economy? How Far Will the Fed Have to Go?
- The Future of Technology After the Era of Google, Silicon, and AI Clouds
- Geopolitics in Energy: What a Difference an Administration Makes
- The Great Debate on Buy-and-Hold vs. Market Timing
- The Age of Absolute Return
- The Economy in the Age of Trump
- Global Investing: A Solution for Today’s Volatile Markets
- Intelligent REIT Investing
- When Positive Drift Fails
In addition to face-to-face access to dozens of top-tier investing and trading experts, free attendance at The MoneyShow Dallas provides attendees with access to the educational Exhibit Hall where they can test-drive and comparison-shop the latest cutting-edge products and services, receive on-the-spot answers to pressing questions, and network with industry experts during the welcome celebration and other special events.
For the complete MoneyShow Dallas schedule, including speakers, exhibitors, and topics, visit: www.DallasMoneyShow.com
MoneyShow – Invest Smarter, Trade Wiser is a global network of investment and trading education. The privately held financial media company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, USA. Each year, MoneyShow’s roster of live and online events attract more than 75,000 investors, traders, and financial advisors who gather with top market experts in dynamic, face-to-face and online learning forums worldwide.