The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Jun 11, 2021 (Heraldkeepers) — According to the current analysis of Emergen research, the global Follicular lymphoma treatment market was valued at USD 2.08 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.73 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.6%. The global follicular lymphoma treatment market is growing with a lucrative CAGR owing to the growing demand for therapy, increasing innovation in newer drug development, favorable government financial support, and assistance for research and development focusing on treatment. Follicular lymphoma treatment has high demand; therefore, research centers and market players are investing a substantial amount in R&D. Furthermore, various treatment options for FL are mainly on the severity of symptoms associated with it. On the basis of various studies, there have been incidences where patients managed with an active surveillance approach have survival outcomes identical to those who receive early treatment.
Get a free exclusive sample of Follicular lymphoma treatment market report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/51
Newly approved drugs and clinical trial pipeline of follicular lymphoma therapeutics holds a promising future. Furthermore, the shift from cytotoxic to targeted and immunotherapeutic agents is expected to provide traction to the market. Although follicular lymphoma remains incurable, recently approved immunotherapeutic agents have shown the overall extended survival for the patient. The drugs that are approaching completion, rising awareness among healthcare providers will together contribute to the escalated demand. After the approval of rituximab, many novel medications emerged to treat follicular lymphoma.
The clinical outcomes show drastic changes with the emergence of enhanced first-line treatment in recent years. In case of recurrence of the disease, stem cell transplant may be a treatment option. These advantages are anticipated to considerably propel the market over the forecast period. Treatment patterns do not differ considerably in Asia from Western countries. The design of epidemiology is likely to shift with better healthcare. However, stringent regulatory policies for drug approval, coupled with the high cost of treatment, remains a major market restraint in low economic countries.
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Follicular lymphoma treatment Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Follicular lymphoma treatment industry.
Key Highlights of the Follicular lymphoma treatment Market Report:
- The targeted therapy is expected to register significant market share among the other segments. This is attributed to the widespread application coupled with efficient healthcare outcomes. The diagnostic methods are improved, and the public and health care professionals are well aware of the potential benefits of targeted therapy impacting the growth.
- The market is driven by rapid product approval. For instance, in June 2020, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved tazemetostat for relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) for adults. The clinical pipeline also shows positive results, which would further propel the market in the near future.
- The combination drug therapy is an upcoming trend in the market. For instance, in May 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved lenalidomide (REVLIMID) in combination with rituximab (RITUXAN) for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) and marginal zone lymphoma (MZL).
- Research organizations are expected to be the largest segment for the follicular lymphoma treatment market during the forecast period. The growth is contributed to its wide application in the research field. Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is one of the most common cancers worldwide. In recent years, much research have been carried out to find the most apt therapy.
- Key participants include AbbVie, Inc., Celgene, Bayer AG, Bristol Myers Squibb and Company, Epizyme Inc., F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., and Novartis AG.
The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production & consumption rates, demand & supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. Furthermore, several analytical tools like investment assessment, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been implemented by our analysts’ team to evaluate the production and distribution capacities of the Follicular lymphoma treatment market players.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/51
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Follicular lymphoma treatment market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Follicular lymphoma treatment7 report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
The Follicular lymphoma treatment market report provides an in-depth analysis of the key competitors operating in the industry. The report offers insights into their product portfolio, business overview, financial standing, market position, revenue generation, market share and market size, and production and manufacturing capacity along with pricing analysis.
Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Targeted therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Stem cell transplant
- Alkylating Agents
- Nucleoside Analogues
- Anthracycline Derivatives
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- Oncology Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Academic Research Institutes
To get a discount on the Global Follicular lymphoma treatment Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/51
The Follicular lymphoma treatment industry report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America(U.S., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the Follicular lymphoma treatment market? What is the anticipated market valuation of the Follicular lymphoma treatment industry by 2027?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Follicular lymphoma treatment market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Follicular lymphoma treatment industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Pulse Oximeter Market Analysis By Product (Hand-held, Fingertip, Tabletop, Wrist-worn, Others), By Sensor Type (Reusable, Disposable) By End Use (Hospitals, Healthcare & Diagnostic Centers, Home Care), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Interventional Cardiology Market By Product (Catheters, Angioplasty Balloons, Plaque Modification Devices, Angioplasty Stents), By End Users (Cardiac Catheterization labs, Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), Forecasts to 2027
Digital Scent Technologies Market By Product Type (Mobile Phone & Computer, Virtual Reality, Medical Diagnostic), By Application (Marketing, Entertainment, Education, Healthcare, Communication), By Component (Hardware, E-Nose, Scent Synthesizer, Software) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Single Cell Sequencing Market By Product, By Workforce, By Technology, By Diseases Type (Oncology, Immunology, Prenatal Diagnosis, Neurobiology, Microbiology), By Application (Circulating Cells, Cell Differentiation/Reprogramming, Subpopulation Characterization, Genomic Variation), By End-Use, Forecasts to 2027
Automotive LiDAR Market By Image Type (2D Image Type, 3D Image Type) By Technology (Solid-State LiDAR, Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR), By Vehicle Type (ICE, HEV, PHEV), By Application, By Location, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Nanofilms Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanofilms-market
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synthetic-blood-substitutes-market
Polylactic Acid Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polylactic-acid-market
3D Printing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
CRISPR Technology Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/crispr-technology-market
Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-diagnostics-point-of-care-market
Patient Engagement Solutions Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
Regenerative Medicine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/regenerative-medicine-market
Next-Generation Sequencing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-market3D Printing Materials Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.