The Geospatial Image Analysis market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.11% over the forecast period 2020-2027. Key growth drivers for the market include the need to manage natural resources, infrastructure and utilities and develop information systems for government agencies. company. The need to use geolocation to improve construction planning and design processes is expected to drive market growth.
A full report of Genotyping Market available at https://www.orionmarketreports.com/geospatial-imagery-analytics-market/11559/
Key Market Players
The geospatial imagery analytics market comprises key solution providers, such as Google (US), Trimble (US), Maxar Technologies (US), Harris Corporation (US), RMSI (India), Hexagon (Sweden), TomTom (Netherlands), UrtheCast (Canada), Microsoft (US), Oracle (US), Alteryx (US), Esri (US), Orbital Insight (US), Planet Labs (US), GeoSpoc (India), Sparkgeo (Canada), Geocento (Oxfordshire), Mapidea (Portugal), Geospin (Germany), and ZillionInfo (US).
The Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market – Segmentation
• Imagery analytics
• Video analytics
• Disaster management
• Construction and development
• Exhibition and live entertainment
• Energy and resource management
• Surveillance and monitoring
• Conservation and research
• Others (population forecasting and management, weather monitoring, and climate change modeling)
By collection medium
• Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
• Others (helicopter, aircraft, helikites, kites, balloons, and airships)
By industry verticals
• Defense and security
• Environmental monitoring
• Energy, utility, and natural resources
• Engineering and construction
• Mining and manufacturing
• Healthcare and life sciences
• Others (education, forensic, space and oceanographic exploration)
By deployment modes
By organization size
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• Large Enterprises
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
The report covers the following objectives:
• Proliferation and maturation of trade in the Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market.
• The market share of the Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
• Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market.
• Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market.
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
Key Questions Answered by Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market Report
• What was the Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market in 2020 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
• What will be the CAGR of Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
• Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
• Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market was the market leader in 2018?
• Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
This release was published on openPR.